Toulouse, March 18th, 2020 – The Board of Directors of Latecoere met yesterday, March 17th, 2020, and decided to reorganize the governance of the Group with immediate effect.
In the Executive Committee:
• Philip Swash, member of the Board of Directors, has been appointed Group Chief Executive Officer.
• Thierry Mootz, former General Manager of the Aerostructures Division, has been appointed Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer, and General Manager of the Interconnection Systems Division.
• Grégoire Huttner has been appointed General Manager of the Aerostructures Division.
In the Board of Directors:
• Caroline Catoire has been co-opted as Director to represent the interests of Searchlight at the Board of Directors after the resignation of Mrs. Yannick Assouad.
• Christophe Villemin has been co-opted as Director to represent the interests of Searchlight at the Board of Directors after the resignation of M. Grégoire Huttner.
Pierre Gadonneix, Chairman of the Board of Directors, commented: “The new leadership team, led by Philip Swash, will prioritize navigating through the current COVID-19 crisis by ensuring the safety as well as continuity of supply to our customers. On the longer term, the leadership team will focus on the development of the company as well as establishing best in class performance of the business.”
Philip Antony Swash, a British national, is a Chartered Engineer of the Institute of Engineering & Technology, a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society and an Honorary Fellow of Liverpool John Moores University. He holds a BEng (Hons) Degree in Mechanical & Production Engineering. Philip Antony Swash began his career as a mechanical engineer. From 1995 to 2007, he worked for Airbus ultimately becoming responsible for Airbus Wing Manufacturing. From 2007 to 2018, Philip Antony Swash joined GKN where he held the positions of CEO of GKN European Aerospace & Global Special Products Group, CEO of GKN Land Systems & Group Executive Committee and then CEO of GKN Automotive and member of the Board of Directors of GKN PLC.
In the same category
Latecoere and its subsidiary company Comtek Advanced Structures have been…Read more